Roses are red, Violets are blue

Monday, November 27, 2006

How I Miss Home!

Hey everyone! It's been 2 days since we've moved from Indianapolis to pennsylvania!
Oh how I miss Home!! Just a second ago I was organizing my new room.(what fun!)
I actually get my own room.(with a nonworking fireplace!)
It has a beautiful mantle though, where i'm going to put my pictures!

My mom is trying to organize the kitchen ever since we moved in!(kitchens take forever!!)
My dad and my sisters are at the store buying groceries, and Luke of course is playing game cube!!
Oh, and my dad says we could get another dog! But we can't decide what breed to get?
Lacey wants a border collie, Loran wants a shelty, dad wants a mastiff(No), Luke dosn't care, mom dosn't want one,
And I want a golden retriever or a shelty!!
So ya, one of those tough descisions! Do y'all have any sugestions? But remember we are Big dog people!
I hate little dogs, except crazy jack russels!
Well I better go! I Miss you all!! can't wait to see you guys in a week or two!!!
What Lacey would say....Peace and Love everybody! Tootles!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Ellie said…

    I'm glad you're enjoying organizing your stuff! I can only imagine how different it is there. We're praying for you! Lots of love -

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    You should get a Old English Sheepdog, that's what I want!!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ditto what's new?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home