Roses are red, Violets are blue

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fall Ministry

Hey Guys! Its been 2 days since I got back from Fall Ministry!
I had a GREAT time, and can't wait to do it again next year!
For those who are wondering, I went to camp-lafayete, with
Ellie Cutter, Ruth Enas, julia Service, Luke Long , Olric, & Trever!
But the people who went to Lafaette went on the same trip as us.
Those people are Caleb Bright, Matt, Jorden Kessler, Julie Neel,
Becca Long, Lindsay york, &, Elizabeth Enas!
Yes that was alot of people, even for a 15 passenger van!!!!!!!
For the people who went to Camp-Lafayette... that was ME, we had to stain
the Back porches they built for the boys and girles.
Then we went to Dave & Jenny Long's house to work for about an hour!
After that, the Kessler family invited us to their house for dinner. That was FUN!!
After dinner we played Basketball, and I scored 1! Our team won too!
After that we had to go to the House we were staying, and get ready for bed!
I went the Long's house with Ellie, Ruth, and, Becca.
Well that about concludes what I did for Fall ministry. Hoped everybody
had a good time wherever they went!
Talk to y'all later!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Ellie said…

    It was fun going with you on Fall Ministry, and I'm glad you enjoyed the time! Lafayette is definitely one of my favorite churches! ;-) luv ya -

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Nick said…

    LOL we went to Southside it was a TON OF FUN. I am so glad I went. the guys went to the Darts and we played basketball and I was like draining all these three pointers on them. Twas very fun.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    heyy you. we haven't talked in forever! you know, I should get your number......I'd love to be able to talk to you and catch up. your trip sounds awesome! glad you had such a grand time :o). haha, that's funny.......Julias last name does sound like service doesn't it? ah well. welp, cheers lovie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home