Roses are red, Violets are blue

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Life is but a Vapor!!

WOW! It's been a while since i've posted!!
My ballet class is over now, we just had our recital last sat.
It went very well, i am so proud of my ballerinas!!!
UGH! This week we are packing to move to pennsyvania!!
We are also getting ready to take a trip to Arkansas this thursday!
Then when we get back, were moving to PA!! (NOOO)
Man!! This is so suden to me!!I mean I knew this day would come but...
I didn't think it would come this fast!! Life is but a VAPOR!!
Y'all pray for my family!!! Thanx, it would do us good!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Becca said…

    Thanks for your comment. I will be praying for you guys.
    Are we still on for Monday? Does 3 work, because I forgot I have class. I know, silly Becca.

    Love ya,
    Becca

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Joel and Stacey said…

    My dear Lyndsi,

    You and your family will be very missed! You each hold a special place in my heart.

    Maybe Nicole and I can come out and visit you sometime. And of course our doors are always open to you!

    Love,
    Stacey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home